Apex has an opportunity for a Telecom Real Estate Specialist for a large telecom client in Walnut Creek CA. If interested in discussing the position further and for immediate consideration, please send an MS Word version of your resume to .
Selected candidate will work closely with fellow Real Estate Specialists, Construction, RF, Transport peers as well as outside Real Estate vendors. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the mods deployment within a geographic area. This includes:
- vendor management
- milestone reporting
- PO management (creation/tracking/receiving)
- all leasing contract responsibilities (processing SLAs/Agreements as well as rent trigger/audits)
- driving communication with internal peers and jurisdictional communication for driving permits/deliverables.
- Be organized, self-motivated, respectful and a team player
- Requires strong Excel, database reporting skills (e.g. FUZE, SPM)
- Minimum Microsoft Suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point) experience, G-suite desirable
- The ideal candidate is self-managed and motivated.
- This person would bring leadership and drive to a C-band project deployment in Northern California.
- Needs to be a self-starter and work well in a potential remote team environment.
- A candidate with a PM background with RE/Zoning/Cxn background in macro mods or new build/collocation deployments needed.
- 5-10 Years of project management/Real Estate/Zoning/Construction or Telecom experience
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Selected candidate will work full time, remotely depending on COVID protocol restrictions. Will need track hours and report them at the end of week.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by Dice