Location: Redmond, WA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Network Real Estate Specialist / Developer
The new contractor would be managing new capital New cell projects for Washington & Oregon as well as supporting other Real Estate Team members on new build projects, property management and modification projects. ? Manage consultant vendors to deliver on New Build and Modification project real estate milestones. Create and pull reports, from SiteTracker and FUZE to provide RE Manager current update on all new capital projects. ? Keep tracker current regarding build plan status and RF Priority for new build projects. ?
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, and working with consultants to ensure all FUZE tasks and proper documentation is upload prior to handover for new capital projects. ? Working with finance on setting up project numbers, funding, and purchase orders for upcoming new projects. ? Prepping documents and project packets for bidding new capital projects. ? Make sure all projects are in EME compliance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years work experience in the wireless industry.
- Prior experience with the following is preferred: FAA OE/AAA web site. FAA determinations. FCC's Universal Licensing System (ULS). FCC?s Antenna Structure Registration System (ASR).
- Wireless telecommunication networks. Database administration. Regulatory, Legal or Network experience.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new computer programs and database tools.
- Experience in legal, contract management, or project management. ?
- Knowledge of land use and zoning procedures, real estate acquisition and finance. ?
- Knowledge of local & regional zoning, planning, and environmental standards and policies. ? Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, analyze and solve problems. ?
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple competing priorities while consistently meeting deadlines. ?
- Knowledge of legal and financial terms and the ability to read and interpret contracts
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice