Specialty/Competency: IFS - Operations
Industry/Sector: Not Applicable
Time Type: Full time
Government Clearance Required: No
Available for Work Sponsorship: No
Travel Requirements: Up to 40%
A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Corporate Real Estate team is responsible for arranging the procurement of properties used for operating purposes while maintaining cost exposure to PwC.. You'll help with real estate financial analysis and reporting, budgeting and forecasting, site selection, and delivery of space.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
A Senior Manager in the Policy, Compliance & Optimization function is responsible for a regional portfolio of workplaces. Their responsibilities include monitoring space usage and employee preferences/behaviors, analyzing trends and making recommendations on policy change, and advising the regional team on future changes needed to optimize the workplace use and experience.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) 1 year in with real estate analytics and optimization or space management
Required Knowledge and Skills:
More than 3 years experience in real estate design, project management and/or related operations experience.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Developing and conveying occupancy methods and tools for office and meeting spaces, including alternative ways to work in an office;
- Evaluating occupancy and behavioral trends around use of a portfolio of offices;
- Developing and putting in place workspace occupancy plans, policies and solutions;
- Overseeing internal teams and external service providers to put into place workspace utilization and technology integration;
- Serving as subject matter expert on firm managed space management technology and policy;
- Collaborating with team members on company-wide real estate initiatives and engage in cross-training opportunities;
- Advising the local regional office leaders on policy compliance and recommended changes as related to utilization of space management technologies, standards and practices;
- Performing a cost-benefit analysis for different strategies and establishing technologies that meet budget expectations; and,
- Identifying and understanding emerging trends in space management and technology.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.237554