As a leader in engineering and environmental consulting with offices throughout the Midwest, we are seeking to add a Project Engineer to our Newark office. We welcome talented individuals who want to develop their career in an extraordinary and diverse team environment.
Work in our Civil Engineering group includes design for ODOT federally funded projects as well as state-funded infrastructure projects. We work closely with the ODOT Project Development Process and design standards. Projects include roadway improvements, utility design, bike paths, storm, and sanitary sewers, water lines, and traffic signals. The successful candidate will have experience in one or more of the project types and we will teach you the rest!
We believe our employees make the difference and practice mentoring daily, promote growth and professional achievement through our competitive career opportunities, and provide an exceptional benefits package.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited Institution
- Must have Professional Engineer license in Ohio
- 6+ years related experience working with Project Managers, design staff, and clients
- AutoCAD Civil 3D or Microstation Geopak in a professional setting
- Ability to prepare plans, specifications, and detailed design drawings
- Use of ODOT CDSS and PDP
- Valid Driver's License
- Completion of ODOT's traffic academy courses a plus
SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid technical skills, including careful observation, precise measurement, clear note-taking, and the proper use and care of technical equipment
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interpret work plans, clear and well-organized technical writing, ability to deliver concise summaries verbally and in writing, and timely communication to relevant parties
Welcoming office with business casual attire except when meeting with clients.
Hull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.