Municipal Civil EIT
A privately held Civil Engineering firm in Fort Worth is looking to interview talented, experienced Civil EIT's for their team in Fort Worth, Texas. This position would be supporting Professional Engineers, and working alongside other designers and EITs
This individual will work with a team, and create civil designs working with AutoCAD Civil 3D. Project scopes include primarily municipal work.
Major Duties Include:
- Applying technical expertise to complete projects
- Use AutoCAD Civil 3D to create civil designs and construction documents
- Represent the company in client meetings
- Use of electronic devices, cutting devices and equipment
- Candidate will be working in 3D drawings, helping with grades, lines, sewers, all in 3D and working within the model. Candidate will work with surfaces. Both the existing surface, proposed surface.
- 2+ Years of Civil Engineering experience
- Municipal Experience Preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- EIT certificate
- Civil 3D proficiency REQUIRED
- Must have civil engineering experience (water, wastewater, paving, drainage, etc…)
40-hour work week. Great benefits, work-life balance.
Pay: $60,000-$75,000 annually
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.