The multimedia developer position exists to support the mission of the NFSA by developing and delivering multimedia content. This content will promote the widespread acceptance of the fire sprinkler industry through learning and development, promotion and marketing, and membership services.
This content supports a broad delivery system of online and in-classroom learning. This position must provide a high level of coordination between multiple departments of the processes for the development and delivery of technical seminars within the subject expertise of NFSA.
The required experience for this position is
- Bachelor's degree in multimedia development, graphic design, animation, creative technology, or related field
- 4-5 years of experience developing and delivering multimedia using Adobe Creative Cloud
- 4-5 years of experience working on a collaborative team through the production process, including storyboarding, pre-production, talent support and development, audio/video capturing, and postproduction
- 1 year of experience developing content for online learning
The preferred experience for this position is:
- Master's degree in multimedia development, graphic design, animation, creative technology, or related field
- Working closely with technical subject matter experts and instructional designers
- Fire Protection, Engineering, Architecture, Construction industry experience
- Designing and producing electronic published (ePUB) documents, guides, and textbooks
- Leading production from ideation to delivery, including project management