Superintendent Role - Multi Billion Dollar National Developer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mitch Delgado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national developer, builder and investment manager of Class A multifamily assets in selected US markets with our corporate headquarters located in Irving, Texas, and we stand among the most active privately held real estate companies in the country. We specialize in development, construction, asset management and comprehensive investment capital management. Developments include low density garden apartments, mid to high density wrap and podium projects, student living housing projects and mixed use high rise developments. We are currently active in 5 states.
Built on a foundation of integrity, respect, and commitment, We stand out as one of the most active privately held real estate companies in DFW and beyond. For more than 30 years, We have built "Quality for our Customers," designing and developing communities with exceptional services and amenities. We are committed to data-driven management and continuous improvement. Its team of experts utilizes data - including unparalleled market research, proven business processes and proprietary models - to ensure that every decision is strategic, focused and aimed at producing the best Class A multifamily assets with the best risk-adjusted returns. Our teams are continuously growing and looking for great talent to join the family.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary - up to $140,000 + bonus
- Employer paid medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, disability)
- Car Allowance
- 401k program
- PTO that escalates with tenure
- All projects local
- Large backlog of work from decades old repeat clients
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in construction or related field is preferred.
- 7-9 years of experience as a Superintendent
- OSHA 30 HR (Must be completed within 90 days of Hire)
- Asist in local permitting process and meet with Building Officials as necessary.
- Ensure that all training requirements are met for field staff
- Maintain petty cash card and receipts
- Other duties may be assigned by Project Manager and General Superintendent
- Prefer a Minimum of seven years of construction experience.
- Prefer a minimum of three years multi-family construction supervisory experience required.
- Must be familiar with multi-family construction procedures.
- Must have good knowledge of construction building codes.
- Must have good working knowledge of construction scheduling practices.
- Must be PC proficient.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.