Mortgage Originations Lead
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working with department management, responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, developing, promoting, compensating, and disciplining subordinates within current policies and procedures established through Human resources and within approved budget guidelines.
- Plan, organize and supervise mortgage origination staff to maintain productivity within the operational workflow in accordance with department standards utilizing tools and resources effectively.
- Evaluate work flow processes to identify opportunity for improvement and greater efficiency.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Monitor team performance, manage workflow and provide feedback to support individual, department and credit union goal achievement.
- Engage in consistent communication with the team to ensure team members are continuously updated on changes in products, policies, procedures and goals.
- Coordinate, plan and develop assigned projects including follow through on action items for implementation in accordance with established timelines.
- Act as liaison between Mortgage Department and internal partners to enhance relationships between all parties, increasing mortgage referrals and support growth in all areas of the organization.
- Actively engage with external partners (Realtors , Financial Planners, Accountants, Builders, and various trade associations) and attend local/state networking events to increase market share in mortgage originations.
- Conduct educational seminars in conjunction with internal and external partners that focus on core values and beliefs.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
- Team Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development
- Decision Making/Problem Solving
- Facilitating Change
- Follow Up
- Guiding and Developing Staff
- Managing Work
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years leadership and related experience
- Associates Degree preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal compliance regulations
- Knowledge of Secondary Market guidelines (Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac)
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Technical Skills (word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Loan Originations System (LOS), Point-of-Sale, Product & Pricing Engine
Oversees a team of representatives
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.- provided by Dice