The Manager of Business Development organizes, directs and is responsible for all aspects of business development; including development, implementation, monitoring, updating and ongoing analyzation of the organizations strategic business development plan. In partnership with the CEO, the manager is responsible for growth of the hospital's admission, clinical program and service line development, business planning, physician relations, post-acute strategy and development and senior outreach. Responsible for creating and/or implementing tracking mechanisms to track increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. and be able to drill down data to quantify specific efforts and how they have led to increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. by program, service line and/or physician.
Education and Work Experience
1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business (Development) or related field required
2. 4-6 years in related field (business development and/or marketing) required
3. 1-3 years healthcare management experience required
4. Minimum 1 year experience in acute care setting strongly preferred
5. 2 years project/program management strongly preferred
6. Knowledge and experience in program planning, organization, implementation and operations. This must have included responsibility for strategic planning, business development and market research.
7. Strong communication and leadership skills required
8. Critical thinking skills required. Must be autonomous and self-driven. Must be able to work well independently and with others.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: