Willamette Family is looking for a Support Specialist within our Dad's program supportive housing.
This Position is :
Support Specialists provide administrative, as well as clinical support for the program. This position is stationed at a treatment housing unit specifically designed for the preservation, or re-unification of fathers and their children. The Support Specialist will provide coaching and guidance to fathers on healthy recovery-based living and parenting.
• Must have a valid Oregon Driver's License
• Must adhere to the agency's non-discrimination policies
• Ability to effectively interact with co-workers, clients, and others with diverse ethnic backgrounds, religious views, political affiliation, cultural backgrounds, lifestyles, and sexual orientations and treat each individual with respect and dignity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist clinical staff with clerical duties to include making copies, filing documents, entering documents into Electronic Health Record (EHR).
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with 42 CFR Part 2/HIPAA
• Responsible for mastering electronic UA programs including client data entry, insurance authorizations, ROIs, and uploading results into EHR.
• Perform program orientations: complete all necessary admission paperwork including enrollment in electronic filing systems.
• Collect observed and non-observed UAs from clients within guidelines of various contracts
• Assist with data tracking
• Liaison with outside lab communications
• Complete any tasks assigned by the Program Manager/Clinical Supervisor and Program Director.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge, skills, and abilities demonstrating competence through experience or education in the following essential job functions:
• Microsoft Office software applications including Outlook
• Has the ability to provide oral and written directions
• Has knowledge and practice of de-escalation methods
• Has the flexibility to respond to changing needs and environments
• Has the ability to work in an environment where people may be verbally hostile and/or abusive
• Effectively manages time and meets deadlines
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Pre-employment drug screen (including Cannabis/THC) and criminal background check will be required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Willamette Family, Inc., prohibits discrimination on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or Federal was, and any agency policy including, but not limited to, discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, sex or sexual orientation.