We are seeking multiple Mechanical Engineers to joing our client's rapidly growing team! This company is an MEP consultancy based out of Greater Denver and they are looking to expand their workforce significantly over the next year. They have done well in these troubling times because they are diversified with projects and bring innovation to their industry. They have a solid backlog of work and are in need of talented individuals to contribute to their team. This is a great chance to be a part of an exciting company that supports employee growth.
- An can-do attitude and "think outside of the box" mentality
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 2-10+ years experience
- Registered Engineer In Training (EIT) or PE for higher level positions
- Proficient in MEP AutoCAD, Revit,and Bluebeam preferred
- REVIT experience is required for Project Engineer level
- Knowledge of HVAC or plumbing systems for commercial buildings
You will be working with HVAC/plumbing systems for Aerospace, High Tech, Data Centers, Higher Education, Industrial & Healthcare, and other commercial projects. We are willing to look at any type of background in commercial or industrial construction (Power or manufacturing).
- Produce construction documents for mechanical building systems (commercial and industrial) including HVAC, plumbing, or both
- Interact/attend meetings with clients, architects, and consultants
- Coordinate with other disciplines
- Use resources to solve complex problems when necessary.
- Perform site visits
- Follow projects from conception through construction administration
- Design within Revit and AutoCAD for a variety of commercial and industrial buildings
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.