Job Title: Mechanical Assembly Technician
Location: Bellevue Washington 98006
Duration: 6 months plus assignment with direct client
Job ID: 309206
• A successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, pride in their work and tend to seek out new and better ways to get the job done while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
• Candidate enjoys challenges and discovering novel ways to solve problems and making improvements
• Candidate realizes that time is of the essence and will manage time, tasks and workload effectively to meet deadlines successfully
• Candidate will have a broad technical knowledge and experience base with exceptional hands-on abilities.
• Candidate will be a self-starter, and work well independently with little guidance or within a team environment
• Candidate has previous hands on technical assembly experience with mechanical or electrical products or systems
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Good documentation, BOM and parts tracking skills
• Demonstrate solid mechanical aptitude, exceptional manual dexterity and proficiency with basic hand tools as well as metrology tools and equipment
• Verifying accuracy and quality in accordance with established standards, drawings, specifications, or practices established by the engineering team.
• Maintain inventory of product in work stations
• Excellent shop skills and knowledge of safety practices required
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with outstanding hands-on mechanical aptitude
• Seek out guidance and clarity when ambiguous situations arise
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Regularly lift 30-50 pounds
• Regularly perform repetitive tasks Preferred Qualifications
• Strong communications with other Technicians/Engineers and the wider team.
• Drive to lead a small team of colleagues and others in completing tasks in a high quality and timely manner
• Background in precision manual machining a big plus
• Record test results, numerical/graphical data while documenting test methods.
• 3D CAD drafting experience in one or more programs SolidWorks, N.X, AutoDesk, Inventor.
- Onsite with Masks at all times. Fresh will provide masks
- Lunches provided by Fresh Consulting daily
Siddhartha Das (Sidd)
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)