AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at . on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn .
The Marketing Manager of Market Access Supply Chain, Immunology will be responsible for developing, implementing and enhancing programs and contracting initiatives within the Pharmacy and Distribution channels in support of AbbVie's Immunology portfolio.. The individual will foster teamwork across multiple stakeholders, marketing and field sales, by collaborating with the Integrated Brand Team - informing investment decisions and making recommendations supported with financial analyses.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Channel Planning and Implementation - effectively develops, communicates and implements the vision, strategy and tactics for Immunology.
- Distribution Plan - Determine appropriate distribution models and execute pharmacy and distribution contracts (including product discount, data, and services)
- Pharmacy Services - Develops comprehensive strategy for pharmacy services aligned to brand objectives and provide key insights to inform brand strategy
- Pharmacy Marketing Materials - Lead the development and creation of high-impact promotional material that supports stakeholder needs and brand strategic objectives
- Pharmacy Enhancement of Brand Care Models - Identify, support and execute pharmacy services that are aligned with, and advance the capabilities of, the brand patient care programs
- Contract Management - Execute and manage pharmacy contracts for each Brand, collaborating with the Contract Operations and Market Analytics Business Insights teams to measure performance against expected results
- Data Analysis- Monitor and analyze data to drive program enhancements and develop presentations for quarterly business reviews
- Drive Results - Influence and educate the sales force to deliver impactful initiatives through their stakeholders and ensure pharmacy contracts are performing and compliant
- Pharmacy Services and Distribution Models - Lead the development of, and establish the AbbVie standard for Pharmacy high-touch services and Distribution
- Compliance - Ensures that regulatory and legal policies and guidance are followed
- Department Operations - Manages the P&L responsibilities for projects related to sales and promotional budgets. Creates the business case to secure budget from Brand Team, and completes projects on time and on budget
- Cross-functional Collaboration - fosters strong working relationships with the Brand Marketing, Market Access Payer Marketing, Legal, Regulatory and Marketing Analytics teams as well as external collaboration partners
- Industry Expertise - Up to date on current industry trends and anticipates future changes
- Pharmaceutical Marketing experience, including experience in program and/or product management/marketing
- Ability to develop and manage projects cross-functionally
- Knowledge of marketing concepts within strategic planning process and understanding of market research principles to draw valid conclusions and inform recommendations
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Pharmaceutical Products (e.g. CFR 210/211, cGMP)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with Market Access and contract negotiation
- Familiarity with and experience in the Immunology therapeutic area
- Knowledge of and/or relationships with Pharmacy as well as the Wholesale Distribution channel
- Experience in marketing and program management with pharmacy and distribution channel
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.