Lead a Marketing Communications team that develops engaging electronic and print products to promote the work and mission of the BA in a consistent, appropriate, and uplifting way. Focus areas include: Christian Science nursing, the Christian Science Nurses Training School, and The Residences at 910. May be able to work remotely.
JOB OVERVIEW AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position reports to the CEO and works with Director of Development, Finance Director, the BA Marketing and Communications Department staff, department managers and other BA staff, in addition to outside media consultants, designers and vendors, and establishes strong ties with supporters and friends of the BA.
You'll manage and execute communications for the BA's marketing and development, including these responsibilities:
- Creation, management and execution of marketing plans supporting the BA and its programs
- Develop systems for processes including project management and approval
- Manage the schedule and execution of all marketing and development communications
- Copywriting for print and digital tactics including development, social media, web site, blogs, brochures, newsletters and public relations
- Support communications and relationships with volunteers, field representatives, trustees and other constituents
- Manage one part-time coordinator, consultants and vendors including budgeting, hiring and supervision of work
- Maintain organized files including digital photo and video library, usage and permissions records
- Analyze marketing metrics, develop tracking procedures and make recommendations based on data
- Attend seminars, read books and publications, and participate in training
- Support other marketing activities as needed including some design, photography, events and marketing execution as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Membership in The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, MA is required, and class instruction by an authorized teacher of Christian Science is preferred. Metaphysically supports mission of the BA. Meticulous ethics and confidentiality are essential. Ability to approach communications projects with metaphysical maturity and a healing tone. Essential job-related experience or skills required include:
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing communications role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience managing internal staff and vendor relationships
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills
- Experience and enthusiasm for collaborating with a team and coordinating work with internal staff, outside vendors and volunteers
- Experience in working under tight deadlines and the ability to initiate, implement, and manage multiple projects
- Computer expertise in MS Office is required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, email marketing programs, Google Analytics, and maintaining WordPress websites is preferred
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and paid relocation.
Salary $70,000 - 85,000