About the Position…
Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired (CABVI) is currently seeking an experienced, capable, and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator of Social Enterprise to join our Social Enterprise team! This position is responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing department to increase brand awareness and boost sales for our government and commercial business lines. Responsible for designing digital and print marketing/sales materials. This role will also assist in designing custom signage for customers as business demands. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multi-tasker able to handle many diverse projects concurrently and meet tight deadlines. The candidate must have a keen eye for detail, be creative, and flexible to changing business needs. They should be able to work both independently and collaborate as needed in this dynamic role. This is a full-time position and reports directly to the Marketing Manager of Social Enterprise. The principal responsibilities for this position include:
· Design marketing materials, brochures, flyers, posters, email graphics, presentations, web banners & imagery, trade show banners.
· Support the Marketing Department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, social media, and print & digital content marketing.
· Create original content and communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
· Design custom signs for our Industries Program sign business as needed.
· Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels including digital platforms to ensure consistent branding and voice.
· Develop, coordinate, and execute email marketing campaigns, including graphics & copy creation, scheduling, testing, and database management.
· Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed.
· Provide e-commerce support to ensure consistent information is shared with our distributors such as technical data, images, pricing, and product descriptions.
· Source vendors, assess pricing, and order marketing collateral as directed by the Marketing Manager.
· Assist with preparing for vendor tradeshows and conferences.
Applicants interested in being considered for this position should meet the following requirements:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in marketing and/or communications.
- 2 - 3 years of professional experience, with a preference for marketing, content management, and design experience.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Demonstrated experience with email marketing and social media.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to accommodate changing business needs is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include active listening and prompt response.
- Experience working with people with disabilities, or willingness to learn about the abilities of and challenges faced by people with disabilities.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor a must.
CABVI is a private not-for-profit agency with a long and respected tradition of offering comprehensive services to people who are blind or visually impaired. Located just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, CABVI offers an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Group and Supplemental Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Illness, 401(k), paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal leave, and flexible scheduling. For more information on CABVI, please visit our website at
Cincinnati is the 24th largest urban metropolitan area in the United States, connecting the energy and amenities of a vibrant metro region with the access and opportunities of a tight-knit community. Easily accessible from Ohio, Indiana, and Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati is the headquarters for nine Fortune 500 companies. Cincinnati boasts a robust, diverse economy with competitive advantages in aerospace, automotive, biotechnology, brand design & creative services, chemistry, financial services, IT services and consumer goods. Cincinnati is also the home to major sports teams including the Cincinnati Bengals and Cincinnati Reds. For patrons of the arts, Cincinnati's unique and thriving arts community provides a wide array of stage performances, galleries, museums, festivals, parks and cultural events.
How to Apply…
For consideration, please complete an online application and include cover letter and resume at: .
CABVI is an EEO M/F/Disabled/Veteran employer. CABVI is a Drug-Free Workplace.