Marketing and Business Development Manager
Established, multi-state, AV rated, insurance defense litigation firm seeks a Marketing and Business Development Manager for the firm's Atlanta, Georgia office. Goodman McGuffey LLP is a leading regional law firm with eight offices in GA, FL, NC & SC.
- Lead business development efforts for individual attorneys, practices, and industry teams.
- Create and manage all marketing materials.
- CLE organization and tracking
- Create and measure the effectiveness of marketing and social media campaigns.
- Lead events, webinars, and other content rich programming to ensure Goodman McGuffey LLP clients and prospective clients are up to date with legal updates.
- Oversee the development of event presentations, the coordination of activities with associations that will benefit the firm, clients, and business goals, client research to aid in the pursuit of business development efforts.
- Work with the COO, collaborate to drive business development and marketing needs of individual offices, and track/report progress.
- Contribute to and coordinate with our PR company's efforts, coordinate administrative tasks including processing invoices and managing vendor contracts and relationships, maintain and track office marketing and business development budgets and related activities.
The Firm offers a salary and bonus package, competitive benefits, and opportunity for advancement reflective of its challenging and complex case load. GA Bar license required.
As an EOE/AA employer, Goodman McGuffey LLP does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status of a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or other protected class.