Summary: Responsible for On-The-Job (OJT) training for assigned area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creates the training content and plan for new employees
• Collaborates with area managers to identify desired skill sets for employees within their area
• Create training scenarios and presentations including, but not limited to: hands-on simulated scenarios, presentations regarding lab procedures, job expectations and regulatory requirements and general information intended to expedite development of personnel
• Oversees the distribution of training and ensures necessary skills and documentation are in place prior to deployment for GMP activities
• Acts as a liaison with the Technical Training Department regarding training content, delivery and metrics and ensures that activities are appropriately tracked in the Learning Management System (LMS)
• Tracks, reviews and maintains training-related documentation
• Provides an employee, manager or regulatory agency the necessary information regarding employee On-The-Job Training (OJT)
• Represents department regarding training and presents to management when applicable
• Participate in multidisciplinary project teams to coordinate and establish training goals
• Facilitates cross-training opportunities for existing employees
Education and Experience:
• BS in chemistry, biology, engineering, or related field, or equivalent experience in relevant area with a minimum of 3 years of experience in GMP or other regulated industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.