Employment Type Full-Time
- Collaborate with supervisors and co-workers as needed.
- Complete various manufacturing engineering assignments following general guidance and objectives (e.g.):
- Product Design
- Air flow
- New Equipment & Procedures
- Plan and develop project cost estimates
- Evaluate and acquire materials for assigned projects
- Develop machine drawings and manuals
- Participate in implementing new methods and systems
- Act, Live, and Behave by TCF Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisory personnel
- Two-year vocational/technical education in industrial or mechanical engineering, mechanical drafting, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years' experience in manufacturing engineering, mechanical drafting or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to understand the design and manufacture of Twin City Fan and Aerovent products and application requirements
- Ability to use and apply computer-based project management tools, including MS-Project and MS-Office (Word and Excel) products desirable
- Ability to perform assignments with instruction regarding tasks required and expected results, generally under minimal supervision from managers or higher-level personnel
- Effective verbal communication skills in dealing with peers and supervisors from various departments within the company.
- Four year Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 2+ years of AUTOCAD experience
- Basic knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T)
- Basic understanding of Measurement Techniques (i.e. calipers, micrometer, etc.)
- Training in Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- 20% standard office environment/80% production floor environment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, reach
- Ability to work extended hours sitting at a computer
- Ability to work extended hours sitting at a computer Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to high places, fumes or airborne particles and/or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the plant environment is usually loud.
Twin City Fan is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy work environment. Each and every employee must understand and continually work within the safety and health rules and policies. The use of good judgment and common sense is critical to workplace safety, and Twin City Fan expects every employee to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Click "Apply" to submit resume materials on our website.