Manufacturing Chemist needed for a leading CMO!
Looking to hire multiple manufacturing chemists at our CMO facility in Milford. Looking for an degree in the sciences or a biotechnology certificate and 1-3 years of GMP manufacturing experience in the biotech/pharma industries.
- Responsible for the implementation of assigned production procedures working within defined production schedules.
- Responsible for performing all work within company and cGMP regulatory compliance.
- Operate and perform routine maintenance on equipment being used.
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all site safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment in accordance with defined procedures.
- Responsible for performing all work within Company and cGMP regulatory guidelines.
- Evaluate data collected during process operations to verify validity and repeatability and find opportunities for improvement.
- Review of basic cGMP documentation including solution and raw material reconciliation, logbooks and preparation documents.
- Perform cGMP and SHE root cause analysis and propose corrective actions.
- Must have knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes which may include chemical synthesis, chromatography, ultrafiltration, freeze drying, and aseptic technique.
- High School diploma or equivalent with college level chemistry or equivalent work experience.
- A biotechnology certificate or college degree is preferred.
- 1st Shift- M-F 7:00am-3:30pm x3 (1 synthesis, 2 purification)
- 2nd Shift M-F 3:30pm-11pm x6 (2 synthesis, 4 purification) 10% differential
- 3rd Shift Sun-Thur- 11pm-7:30am x2 (synthesis) 15% differential
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Casey Fish at 356 - 6914
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.