We are looking for a master of brand who can envision and create identities for multiple category expansion projects. Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in brand development, packaging design, and experiential design; proven by experience developing brand architecture and guidelines, delivering brand cohesiveness in physical and digital worlds, and measuring the impact of creative through business results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideate and develop creative strategies that solve business needs for the GameStop brand, private label brands, and other in-house/owned categories
- Think across platforms and delivery formats to create best-in-class brand experiences that elevate our position in the market
- Understand the entire customer journey across multiple channels and bring an informed design and storytelling angle to each touchpoint
- Execute engaging product packaging and other collateral from concept to delivery of print-ready assets
- Work seamlessly across organizational structures, partnering with Marketing, Product, Private Label, and Store Ops leadership to develop holistic brand systems
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with a regionally accredited program or 7+ years relevant work experience
- 5+ years of related management experience
- 6+ years of design experience working for well-known brands in retail, ecommerce, or CPG.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strong proficiency in file preparation and delivery for multiple mediums including a developed understanding of printing, digital/offset, specialty treatments and materials.
- Deep understanding of creative development workflows.
- Understand the translation of data and learnings into creative representation.
- Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Effective at giving honest and direct feedback, as well as coaching and directly developing team members for the future.
- Ability to work in short-timelines and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.