With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
- Manage the tactical operations and maintenance of the facilities
- Plan and monitor appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Manage facilities staff and contractors to deliver expected service levels for planned and emergency work.
- Develop policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure facilities are designed, operated and maintained in a manner that ensures compliance with GMP, FDA, HS&E, Local, State and National laws/ regulations /policies & procedures.
- Develop KPIs to monitor performance
- Facilities and related services managed include all classified and non-classified manufacturing areas, warehouses, administration and office areas, all amenities, roofs, buildings, roads, parking areas, lawns, sewage & effluent discharge, waste collection and disposal, and pest control.
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis.
- Coordinate facility maintenance activities with Manufacturing, Maintenance, and Engineering & Utilities Teams.
- Develop and manage pest control program in accordance with GMP standards for the site.
- Places a high priority on developing others through coaching, feedback and developmental goals.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of "non-value added" activities.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from CSL Behring's Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilities assigned by senior management. Manages the planning, scheduling, and completion of service/maintenance work performed in assigned area to insure maximum uptime of equipment
- Bachelor's degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering or local equivalent
- 5+ years' practical leadership experience in pharmaceutical, food or chemical processing industry
- Strong employee management skills
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
Financial experience with high level budgetary responsibilities is required