Manager of Business Development
CHAMP is a SaaS company that optimizes the vehicle title management ecosystem using digitization. In short, we speed up the time to process a title transfer for all participants across the titling ecosystem.
The Manager of Business Development will drive growth to our rapidly growing Digital Title Management business. This person will regularly meet with current and prospective clients in the insurance and government spaces to identify and develop new business opportunities, be responsible for managing client relationships, and cross-functionally partnering with the client services and customer success teams. Ideally the candidate will have 6+ years of software sales experience, will have managed complex sales, generated large business accounts, and previously prospected business leads through sales prospecting tools. We expect this person to be a strategic thinker with the ability to influence others using strong communication and presentation skills.
By joining CHAMP, you will be an integral member of our team with many opportunities for personal growth. We have a great working environment that is flexible, collaborative, and welcoming. We need you to bring our team to the next level of "great"!
CHAMP is creating the future of Title Management though the digitization of processes that have historically been manual and paper-based. Our SaaS platform helps insurance carriers, lenders, state governments, vehicle retailers, and OEMs quickly, easily and digitally create, manage, and transfer vehicle titles. CHAMP is committed to diversity and inclusion. We recognize the power of different perspectives, backgrounds and skills. We celebrate these differences and thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community.
- Manage and grow complex client accounts through constant communication and regular in person visits
- Responsible for handling the entirety of a complex software sales cycle
- Ability to manage the RFP process
- Partner with senior executives in the organization to generate business growth
- Develop business pipelines using online databases to prospect new clients
- Create legal contracts, including: MSAs, Service Orders and Subscription Agreements
- Partner with EVP of Sales to generate revenue growth
- Report internally on sales activity, opportunities and sourced revenue
- Travel 1 or 2 times per month principally in the Midwest Region (specifically Cleveland and Columbus)
- 6+ years of strategy, business development and partnerships experience in software sales
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment.
- Experience in the insurance and/or government sector a plus
- Ability to work effectively with C-Level executives and staff at partner organizations
- Highly organized individual capable of simultaneously managing relationships and executing agreements across multiple partners
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven collaboration and relationship-building experience across all levels of management, internally and externally
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking, strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a high level of comfort escalating and presenting to senior management when appropriate
Benefits - Why You Want to Work for Us!
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Flexible Work Environment
· Remote Option
· Generous PTO Policy
· Competitive Salary
· Year-end Bonus Potential
· Matching 401K
· Cleveland/Columbus or Remote