Manages the day-to-day operations and profit and loss of one or more clinic facility, including physicians/staff management, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting, supply ordering and complaint resolution.
• Oversees recruitment, orientation and training of department staff. Assists with recruiting, orienting, and training of mid-level practitioners and physicians.
• Coordinates work and vacation schedules for staff, midlevel practitioners and physicians.
• Achieves budgeted expenses on a monthly and annual basis. On an annual basis, develops the office revenue, expense and capital budgets within EvergreenHealth guidelines.
• Responsible for the charge capture process.
• Contributes to an environment of safety for staff and patients through leadership, situation monitoring, mutual support and communication.
• Responsible for maintaining safe and adequate staff levels at all times to perform quality patient care.
• Responsible for efficient and effective telephone scheduling of patient visits. Responsible for reviewing appropriate metrics and creating appropriate action plan based on results in support of operational and system goals.
• License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
o Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o 2 years of management experience in a healthcare setting, preferably in a medical clinic.
• DESIRED for the position:
o Bachelor's degree
o Experience managing medical clinics.
o Project and change management experience and/or Lean training.