Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The successful candidate will support Biologics Development outsourcing. Specific responsibilities include:
- Plan Biologics Development Outsourced Book of Work and budget/projection.
- Reconcile monthly actuals with Finance.
- Lead or support continuous improvement initiatives and integration activities
- Negotiate contracts including CDAs, MTAs, and SOWs.
- Maintain and improve collaboration tools for tracking Book of Work, contracts/POs, and financial projections. Perform data analysis.
- Provide input to sourcing strategy and vendor relationships. Collaborate with procurement on RFIs/RFPs.
Individual will interface with various levels of Biologics Development leadership, Finance, Procurement, External Partner Management and Legal.
The following are development opportunities offered by the role:
- Matrix leadership experience interfacing with Biologics Development leadership, development team members, Finance, Procurement, External Partner Management and Legal.
- Develop business acumen
- Sourcing strategy
- Vendor relationship management
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- Support for integration and value capture
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Learning driven. Ability to ask questions and define requirements.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly collaborative, possess a track record of building and maintaining cross-functional relationships, and able to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Working knowledge of project management skills such as facilitation, planning, financial analysis, change management, and stakeholder alignment.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)in Business, Engineering, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistryor related discipline. Strong project management experience can substitute.
- Eightor more years experience within the biopharmaceutical industry, specifically in the area of CMC development for biologics.
- Experience in vendor relationship management (such as CROs/CMOs).
- General understanding of the drug development process and associated regulatory framework.
- Must be proficient in Excel. Experience in SAP, SharePoint, Access, Ariba and Tableau are desirable.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.