Whether you have experience with agricultural or lawn and garden equipment, or have a desire to learn the Ag and/or Turf industry - now is the time to join our team! This is your opportunity for a long term career with a top employer and well-respected organization that offers great pay, above average benefits, and real advancement opportunities. If you want to be in the equipment industry, then you want to work for Atlantic Tractor, an 11 location John Deere dealership. We have locations in Oxford, PA; Whiteford, MD; Edgewater, MD; Chestertown, MD; Cecilton, MD; East New Market, MD; Queen Anne, MD; Pocomoke City, MD; Salisbury, MD; Newark, DE; and Clayton, DE.
Atlantic Tractor, recently certified as a Great Place to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute, is looking for a Management Trainee to join our team.
- Outstanding benefits including -401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Health Saving Accounts; Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Paid Time Off; Paid Holidays; Company Paid Online and Instructor-Led Training; EAP (Employee Assistance Program); Discounts on products.
- Advancement- Due to the continued growth of the company, you can advance into a management role. Many of the managers and supervisors in our dealerships began their careers in Service, Parts or Sales.
- Stability and reputation- Atlantic Tractor has 11 locations and over 300 employees. Atlantic Tractor is known for their stability, their honesty, and their integrity. We have been named "Satisfyed Top Dealers" for 2018, 2019 and 2020. As a result of our continued growth, we have become one of the largest agricultural and equipment dealers in the Mid-Atlantic region while maintaining local community values.
- Employee impact- Enjoy a collaborative work environment where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training- We offer you company paid training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
- Core Values - We operate under a set of core values which we call the 6P's of Performance. These six values are Passionate; Positive; People-Oriented; Productive; Professional and Proud. Our core values summarize our commitment to a culture of self-improvement and exceptional customer experiences which were uniquely developed by our employees.
This is a career where you will find pride in the work you do and will have the support you need to ensure your success.
We are seeking a recent graduate who is eager, motivated and interested in becoming a management trainee with our company. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion into a management position. Under the direction of experienced personnel, the Management trainee will receive comprehensive training in several departments such as Parts, Service, Sales and Operations.
- Receive training and perform duties in Parts, Service, Sales and Operations.
- Report on Progress Goals and Objectives.
- Maintain product knowledge on equipment and reports on competitive market and product activities.
- Maintain best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organization.
- Work with corporate managers to assist in implementing changes of the facility and property of the location.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge :
- Bachelor's degree in Business of equivalent field.
- Sales, Parts or Service experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.