Maintenance Technician FULL-TIME
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing safe and timely mechanical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.
• Establish and sustain a clean and well-organized department
• Ensuring a safe and quality working environment through training, awareness, and compliance to safety guidelines and SOP's.
• Able to take onsite service calls for weekends.
• Working with employees on prioritizing improvement opportunities
• Able to work with schematics or engineering drawings
• Will perform routine maintenance checks and inspections
• Will be required to respond to production downtime issues resulting from mechanical, pneumatic, or electrical issues.
• Will have to operate equipment, conducts tests and report data in prescribed format.
• Ability to diagnose and repair equipment problems without supervision.
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 12 hours
It will be a 12 hour rotating shift (changes from days to nights). During the training period they will be on an 8 hour morning shift typically 7a-3p. Hours may be slightly adjusted depending on department needs.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.