MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role is for a Luxury Custom Home Senior Project Manager who has experience working on ground up luxury residential construction projects. This individual will be joining a leading General Contractor as a Senior level candidate to join their team.
My client is a leading ENR General Contractor in the downtown Chicago area. They focus on ground up and interiors of multifamily, residential, commercial, healthcare, education, and hospitality projects.They have been established in the Chicagoland area for over 100 years and needs to bring on a Senior level individual to help run the Luxury Custom Home division.
- Responsible for the overall direction, administration, completion, and financial outcome of multiple large luxury residential construction projects
- Works with the key project and construction individual to monitor action plans to avoid potential construction contractor cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes.
- Responsible to coordinate with client, design team, subcontractors and vendors to maintain current and timely construction information, processing of change order approval and implementation.
- Responsible to coordinate with client, design team, subcontractors and vendors to maintain current and timely construction information
- Maintain master project schedule and recovery with Superintendent input.
- Maintain monthly billing oversight
- Complete oversight of all estimating for each project
- B.S. Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineer or a related field
- Experience working on Luxury Custom Residential homes from conception to completion
- Project values from $5M-$90M
- Experience working on bidding, scopes, take offs, budgets, and proposals for luxury residential construction projects
- At least 5 years of experience running luxury residential construction projects
- Salary range from $105,000 - $145,000 depending heavily on experience
- Healthcare, dental and vision insurance, 80% coverage by employer
- 10%-15% yearly bonus based on performance of employee and company
- 15 PTO days, 5 sick days, 11 holidays and 1 floating holiday