Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a superior work ethic and a passion for coordinating logistics? Are you energized by keeping everything organized and efficient? If so, we'd like to talk to you.
Peace Industries, Inc (dba Spotnails), an award-winning distributor of pneumatic tools, fasteners and replacement parts headquartered in Rolling Meadows IL, is seeking a Logistics Coordinator - International to join our team in our Rolling Meadows office, help us continue to build a fantastic workplace, and help our customers grow their businesses.
Reporting directly to the International Sales & Operations Manager, the Logistics Coordinator - International will partner with our vendors, customs brokers, and warehouse teams to provide timely and accurate support for the diverse needs of our customers.
To the qualified Logistics Coordinator - International we offer:
- $17.50 - $20 /hour, but commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with match
- Wellness monthly contribution
The ideal candidate will approach their work with extreme diligence, a love for learning, and strong proficiency in organizing and coordinating details and logistics for our international shipments. They will possess excellent phone and computer skills and bring an enthusiastic team spirit to the process of importing our products to meet customer needs.
Primary duties of the Logistics Coordinator - International:
- Entering import PO#s and sending them to corresponding vendors
- Creating and maintaining permanent files for all import PO's
- Working with customs brokers to ensure timely and accurate receipt/processing of all international shipments
- Coordinating all logistics for international shipments with our various warehouses and customers
- Receiving drop shipment orders into inventory and processing the files for billing
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator - International:
- Alignment with our company values
- International shipping/logistics experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to handle high volumes of phone work and document handling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills, esp. Word and Excel
Spotnails, in business for over 75 years, is committed to the growth of all our team members. We are equally committed to offering high-quality products and exceptional customer service, enabling our customers in the construction, packaging, and manufacturing industries to succeed and achieve their goals.
Candidates being interviewed and considered for employment are subject to a pre-employment questionnaire, drug screen, background check, and driving record review.