An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation is based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your position, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.Job Responsibilities
In this role, you will...
- Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
- Take clients to home showings and open houses
- Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a home
- Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
- Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create positive relationships
- Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling homes
- Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase negotiations
- Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out about your Real Estate Sales Representative services
- Help you through the training and licensing process for obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to help you stay informed and relevant
- Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your clients
- Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a positive work-life balance
- Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to thrive
With 34 offices throughout central Indiana, Carpenter Realtors helps Indiana families buy and sell homes quickly and hassle-free. Since 1970, we have been helping Indianapolis clients with all of their real estate needs. Our real estate buying and selling services are designed to make buying or selling an Indianapolis-area home easier, quicker, and more rewarding.
At Carpenter Realtors, we treat our agents like partners. Our offerings cover training, management support, competitive compensation, the latest tech offerings, international relocation services, exclusive multi-media advertising for your listings and personal promotion, flexible lead management offerings and complete market coverage. We sell more Indianapolis and central Indiana homes because we provide our associates with more technology, more marketing support and greater competitive advantages.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.Industry
Real Estate Nexp