This is a company that has been in business for over 100 years and it is several firms that have merged into one vison: people-centered engineering. They absolutely focus on their clients and what is going to be best for them.
They are a national engineering and design company who serves carefully chosen regions and markets where they specialize in high performing building systems, infrastructure, program management, and construction based services. They have over 1,500 employees who are love being a part of this people-driven culture.
Come work in a dynamic environment where people are inspired to produce high-quality work every day. The Professional Land Surveyor position is a vital part of a team that works hard not only to meet high expectations but also to exceed our client's goals. There are several opportunities to learn and grow with the organization while working with teams determined to succeed.
- 10 years as a LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR
- MUST HAVE A VALID SURVEY LICENSE
- Ability to perform ALTA/ACSM, Boundary, Topographic, and Construction Survey's
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Land Surveying is preferred
What they have for you:
- Full-service civil engineering and land surveying firm
- Well established and respected company who treats their employees like family
- Opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the projects
- Clear path for growth, developing not only as a team but as an individual
Resumes may also be confidentially sent to for consideration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.