My name is Synthia Estrada linkedin.com/in/synthia-estrada-83b650114 and I represent AMER Technology Inc. . We are located in Texas and we are a Direct Vendor for the Texas Department of Information Resources, IT Staff Augmentation Contract (ITSAC).
CLIENT: Office of the Attorney General of Texas (OAG)
Working Title: Legal Case Management System Project Manager
Location: 300 W. 15th Street, Austin, Texas 78701 (REMOTE)
*** MUST COME IN PERSON TO AUSTIN TX TO PICK UP LAPTOP *** (Laptop will NOT be shipped, NO EXCEPTIONS)
Duration: 12 months+
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm (REMOTE)
- 10yrs In the field of Project Management
- 5yrs Managing midsized to large teams
- 5yrs Experience with MS Project, MS Office, Visio, and status reporting tools
- 5yrs Experience in developing and analyzing processes/systems and sees projects through to completion
- 5yrs Experience in conducting fit/gap analysis on third party vendor tools
- 5yrs Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- 5yrs Team player with strong influencing and communication skills at all organizational levels
- 3yrs Demonstrated work experience in a legal environment, such as a law firm or legal case management system vendor
- 3yrs Experience with legal case management applications
- 3yrs Implementing, managing, or maintaining legal case management systems
- 3yrs Bachelor's degree in legal studies or other relevant field or relevant equivalent experience
OAG is requesting the services of a highly experienced project manager to fill the role of Legal Case Management Implementation Project Manager. The OAG will soon be implementing a solution for an enterprise-wide legal case management and collections system that supports an array of functions for various OAG divisions.
The selected candidate will provide the following services:
- Lead all phases of the Implementation from preparation through post-implementation.
- Coordinate and collaborate with OAG's legal services divisions, executive leadership, as well as internal project managers and team members to implement change management, project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership, and team organizational structure management.
- Manage inbound questions from internal stakeholders and work closely with stakeholders to address their business needs
- Lead meetings to discuss issues, present findings and determine strategy for solutions
- Document legal recommendations and communicate them to stakeholders within OAG using appropriate terminology and discretion
- Work with stakeholders to identify risks to the business, conduct research and make recommendations for solutions
- Represent legal divisions in the selection of proposed solution and ensure that end users requirements are understood and implemented
- Maintain repository for project artifacts and create resources and processes to meet project needs
- Identify and implement process improvements within the Legal Divisions and other stakeholders in other departments
- Track implementation of business users recommendations to completion, and coordinate spot checks to ensure consistent adoption
- Coordinate and support user-centric trainings and ensure materials are produced for internal teams and other departments
- Work with Project Director to prepare status reports for management, Executive Steering Committee and Executive Sponsor covering all aspects of the project, including but not limited to project status, staffing issues/needs, resource needs, concerns, and risks.
- Develop positive, strong, and collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams across organization to enhance effectiveness and ability to deliver on complex tasks.
- Coordinate the design and development of operational and technical processes to address existing systems functionality, newly developed or procured systems, and remediation of legacy systems.
- Collaborate with IT and Legal Divisions to configure and maintain tools and technologies that increase efficiency and value to the business.
- provided by Dice