Legal Administrator/ Contract Manager
The Contract Manager works with our sales teams on Client enterprise customer facing agreements. You'll draft standard contracts and agreements ensuring that our standard terms and conditions are met while balancing the enterprise customer's contractual needs. Working with our team of lawyers and other specialists, you will create agreements that enable us to achieve revenue sales targets and grow in a way that meets the needs of both our business and the enterprise customer.
* Draft agreements for enterprise customers and advise sales team members on contract matters.
* Draft contractual documents such as amendments, service agreements, acknowledgment offer/pricing letters, non-disclosure agreements and other Client's service related addenda ensuring that final contract documents are accurate and consistent with negotiated positions. Maintain communications to ensure timely contract execution by the parties.
* Ensure that contracts are up-to-date and have all the necessary terms.
* Collaborate with sales, offer development, and legal team members on contract negotiations and requests for proposals.
* Perform a wide range of contract activities: Review sales requests to alter terms and conditions; responding to enterprise customer redlines of standard terms and conditions.
Work independently and complete tasks with competing priorities. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with attorneys and other stakeholders in the sales process.
* Strategic planning for and conducting customer negotiations over contract terms. Assisting counsel in negotiation of non-standard terms.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
The Contract Manger knows how to take complex issues and explain them succinctly and simply so that people can understand. Sees legal and contract matters through a business lens. Works well with others of varied backgrounds and experiences and seeks to understand their interests and motivations to help create the best mutual outcomes. And holds his/her ground on the non-negotiables. Need to have the following:
* Six or more years of relevant contract management work experience.
* Proficiency with Word 2013 and redlining functionality.
* Proficiency in contract management systems for a large enterprise.
* Certification in Contract Management.
* Experience. Ideally, with technology, services, and infrastructure.
* Experience negotiating and managing complex agreements for customers.
* Strong relationship building, influencing, and negotiation skills.
* Demonstrated communication skills - both verbal and written.
* Ability to manage multiple projects independently in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
* Negotiating skills.
* Knowledge of or willingness to learn internal Verizon processes relevant to contract management.
Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
Full time eight (8) hour work day, Monday through Friday