Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group seeks a Negotiations Manager to lead Transaction Management for Wells Fargo administrative office real estate for a western U.S. and India/Philippines based portfolio. This person will lead a team responsible for negotiations of all Wells Fargo leased and owned real estate west of the Mississippi River and in India and the Philippines, a total of over 30 million square feet.
The position will report to the CPG Director- Administrative Office Transaction Management and is responsible for leading, managing, developing and implementing real estate transaction solutions in support of Wells Fargo businesses in the western U.S. and in India / Philippines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinates transaction staff, real estate brokers and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing or sale, early lease termination, and more.
- Provide strategic vision and tactical direction related to real estate acquisition and disposition.
- Provide strategic leadership and lead with integrity.
- Promote team member retention and team member development.
- Manage effective activity reporting, and provide transparency to the status of transactions.
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively across lines of business as well as with corporate partners to negotiate, influence, prioritize and meet business objectives.
- Partner effectively with other teams within CPG, including Lease Administration, Workplace Strategies, Construction Management, Property Management, Retail Transaction Management and Finance/Accounting.
- Work effectively across multiple lines of business to manage complex issues.
- Adheres to all country, state or local real estate requirements. Ensures compliance with Wells Fargo's corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
- Travel as needed.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN - Minneapolis - Min $175,000 Mid $250,000 Max $325,000
AZ- Phoenix - Min $175,000 Mid $250,000 Max $325,000
CO - Englewood - Min $175,000 Mid $250,000 Max $325,000
TX - Addison - Min $175,000 Mid $250,000 Max $325,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 12+ years of experience in real estate negotiations, contract negotiations, or a combination of both
- Legal experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience in international real estate transaction management in a large organization or for a major office portfolio.
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, diagnose opportunities and implement operationally often in ambiguous environments.
- Ability to successfully foster collaboration and results across diverse teams and global locations and build effective business and support partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Experience in leading development, implementation and adoption of long-term strategies, policies, protocols, governance and advancements without significant senior management direction.
- Management skills including proven ability to execute with quality and urgency within definitive timelines for completion while balancing multiple priorities.
- Proven leader with demonstrated experience in building and leading a team of strong technical experts and high performing professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, trusting work relationships with clients, vendors, peers and partners.
- Excellent and proactive consulting, collaborative, influencing and partnering abilities with business executives/leaders and partners while exhibiting strong diplomacy skills.
- Strong negotiation and creative thinking skills.
- Strong financial and analytical acumen, including how to review, analyze, manipulate and interpret financial analyses including book (GAAP) and cash projections and implications, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and presentation skills with a leadership presence.
- Leader capable of attracting, mentoring, retaining and promoting talented and productive staff.
- Ability to be neutral/independent while providing strong credible challenges where necessary.
- Strong reputation of integrity, accuracy, consistency, strategic vision and detail.
- Advanced degree in business or real estate.
- Legal or lending background in real estate.
- Real estate license
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
To be determined
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 90 N 1st Ave - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.