About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Learning & Development Consultant, Senior Associate who will help lead customer experience strategy into tangible support agent learning programs, to ensure our global network of thousands of support agents are set up to accomplish these experiences.
You will report to DoorDash's Customer Experience Learning & Development Program Manager, and is based in San Francisco, CA, Phoenix, AZ, or New York, NYYou're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Partner with core audience partners, trainers, and Instructional Designers to understand core customer experience strategies, and break these down into tangible learning programs for support agents
- Develop the learning & development strategy and curriculum, using ADDIE principles, for support employees and vendor partners across the globe
- Conduct full scale needs assessment with partners and internal customers to determine and establish appropriate learning interventions and shared success metrics
- Identify and target performance improvement opportunities and measure the impact of learning programs through data analysis and dashboards
- Guide the team, with SMEs, and partners through completion of programs
- Comfortable leading projects in an agile operating rhythm, including sprints
- Zoom into the details, and zoom out to a bird's-eye view, to understand the "why" of what led to an initiative's success or failure, to create a culture of learning
- Identify opportunities to improve feedback loops between the field, vendors, and audience teams to allow continuous improvement
- Foster collaboration, engagement, both within DoorDash and externally with our vendor partners
- Enhance and design training modules for new-hire and ongoing training programs that improve customer experience and support positive behavior change.
- Experience using an LMS, G Suite, and Adobe Creative Cloud, and Articulate 360
- Oversee and occasionally participate in training facilitation as our needs arise
- Apply the latest in neuroscience to guide the development of leading edge solutions as part of a broader evidence-based approach to design
- You are passionate about creating learning and development programs at scale
- You have a vision for the future of L&D in an evolving world
- You have 4+ years experience in call center and BPO management experience as a project leader, trainer, or in developing instructional materials
- You know how to develop productive relationships both internally and with our external partners
- You know how to present complex information with written and verbal skills
- You are data-driven in your decision-making process. You are comfortable pulling data from multiple sources, reading and analyzing data, doing analysis in excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) or google sheets, and partnering with analytics partners for more complex analyses
- You have project management skills
- You're focused on quality, output-driven, and always pushing yourself to do better
- You can recommend solutions to complex problems while also accomplishing many projects and priorities day-to-day
- Experience working with Salesforce, Asana, Lessonly, Articulate, and Tableau
- You question the why behind your goals, and surface areas of strategic misalignment
- You own a project / within your team; you set strategy and build an execution plan to achieve your objective from your Manager
- You find the right balance of data and problem solving, and think creatively when we have incomplete information
- PMP certification preferred
We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners - Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.About DoorDash
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website , the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog , and the DoorDash Careers page .
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users-from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce - people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.