Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
Position Location: Natick, Massachusetts & OCONUS Location(s)
- Provide site-preparation, set-up, maintenance and training in areas to include the Force Provider Base Camp Heating and Air Conditioning (H-VAC Systems), Power Generation systems, high voltage, water storage and distribution Systems, Gray/Black water systems and mobile hygiene facilities (showers, latrines, laundries)
- Support in the testing and evaluation of current and new equipment programs, monitoring ongoing production, design and input of selected equipment and training to gaining units
- When deployed will work directly with a field commander
- When not deployed the technician will assist the Combat Field Service Equipment Team Leader, located at U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center, Natick, MA and/or provide assistance working on Technical Manuals from home
- Provide guidance to other less experienced team members
- Responsible for delegating work assignments and locations as required
- Key person in charge of overseeing the planning, scheduling, and completion of projects at the field level
- Responsible for TAT operations for their respective area of responsibility as set forth by the government lead and will be responsible for providing mission status and reporting updates to the Contractor PM/Admin, Government Team lead and the COR
- Other duties as assigned
- US Citizenship and possess an active US Secret Clearance
- Six (6) or more years of experience specific to PM-FSS related equipment (Force Provider, Semi Mobile Shelters, Field Service Equipment, Shelters), set up and maintenance, and be skilled in HVAC, power generation, and water and wastewater management
- Strong leadership skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions
- Knowledge of Base Camp Design as well as standard operating procedures for Military Practices.
- Knowledge of Containerized System Integration, product level drawing verification and document preparation for engineering change support
- Functional knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems including motors, pumps, engines, generators, fluid flow, and HVAC systems as well as EPA guidelines
- Configuration Control, preservation and packaging system knowledge
- Ability to successfully complete a physical examination and pass CRC for OCONUS travel
- Ability to deploy either CONUS or OCONUS for up to 4 months at a time
- Ability to obtain a Government CAC within first 30 days
- Must have a valid Passport and Driver's license to be able to travel to CONUS/OCONUS locations
- DD-214 Certificate bearing the requisite characterization of service and Army MOS(s): 92A, 92G, 92S, 92W, 92Y, 91C, 91D, 12P,
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Work conditions can vary from a busy office environment to field work, both subject to frequent interruptions. Travel to austere environments may also be required. Additional specific details related to working conditions may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
Deploy up to 120 days twice per year. When not deployed, personnel shall assist operations located at U.S. Army Soldier Systems Center, Natick, MA.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company's Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.