Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Lead Manager eCommerce Analytics
SENIORITY LEVEL: Junior Level
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing - Activation (New categories).
We are looking for a hardworking, agile, hands-on eCommerce analyst to join our Digital Marketing team as Lead Manager, eCommerce Analytics & Insights. This role will provide meaningful, data-driven insights and recommendations to improve our eCommerce marketing performance, site UX, Consumer Journey, CRM segmentation, email, display media, acquisition, and retention programs.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of digital analytics experience with at least 2+ years in eCommerce, outstanding fluency in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar, a robust digital toolset and a passion for leveraging data to drive consumer engagement and eCommerce CLV.
This is an exciting opportunity to craft the evolution of our eCommerce landscape and lead transformation of the tobacco industry in the emerging vapor category (Vuse) and new to the world innovative products (Velo) in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
Reports to: Senior Manager eCommerce Analytics
Reporting Level: No direct reports
Geographic Scope: Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Provide analytical support and data-driven mentorship to the eCommerce team
- Surface insights and recommendations that address opportunities for consumer digital funnel optimization, user segmentation, cohort analysis, and UX improvements
- Define, analyze and validate key metrics and hypotheses to advise decision-making and measure the success of digital campaigns
- Coordinate and execute the design, implementation, and interpretation of A/B tests on messaging and offer structures
- Generate effective reports and dashboards, and visualize data with templated and custom reports
- Prepare day-to-day reports and perform category performance analyses
- Conduct investigation analyses on consumer behaviors to optimize full funnel digital marketing strategies for eCommerce business
- Develop digital marketing, traffic, and on-site engagement dashboards using Adobe Analytics, and deliver meaningful insights to internal stakeholders
- Supervise and distil email, SMS, and direct mail engagement data to advise ongoing strategy decisions and performance optimization
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience with digital analytics?
- Are you proficient with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics?
- 3+ years in Digital Analytics with 2+ years in a B2C eCommerce environment.
- Acumen and comfort in processing large data sets, ideally using web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Consistent track record of conducting analyses that drive strategic decisions & initiatives.
- Strong communication skills outstanding ability to use data to tell a story.
- Familiarity with SQL and experience with BI reporting tools (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau).
- An inquisitive mindset with desire to learn, embrace failure, and never give up.
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deliverables.
- Comfortable working in an open office environment while staying focused.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a quantitative field.
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. Were a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At Reynolds American, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each others growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands, Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; and Vuse Stores LLC. This position is with [[custContractualLE]].
Here, youll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
California Privacy Notice