Remodeling Technician - Residential Remodeling
Apply today - hiring immediately!
We are a rapidly growing company looking for a high-quality person to perform high quality work. The right candidate for this position will be an experienced (2+ years) remodeling technician with integrity, a strong work ethic, and an eye for detail, overseeing the work of the job AND doing the day to day work of framing, electrical, plumbing, tiling, etc. General remodeling and carpentry skills required, including but not limited to:
* Kitchen and bathroom remodeling, tiling, flooring, trim, framing, painting, cabinetry installation, electrical, plumbing, etc.
Hours: 9-5:30 M-F, occasional Saturdays and hours as needed
* At least 2+ years of experience remodeling homes
* Current driver's license and reliable transportation
* Submit to background check
* Smart phone and internet access
What you will receive:
* Opportunity to grow and learn from a rapidly growing company centered on integrity, quality, and efficiency.
* $20-24 / hr. based on experience and competency.
* The first six months will be spent in training; opportunities for higher pay if ability to run project independently is proven.
(After 180 days of employment)
* 401k matching up to 4%
* 6 paid holidays
* Personal & paid time off
* All tools and materials provided
* D&D Apparel provided (Hats, shirts, polos, etc.)
* Possible commissions and bonuses
* Phone reimbursement
* Health reimbursement
* Adoption assistance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Monday to Friday
* Multiple locations