_Lash Technician/Eyelash Stylist - Esthetician / Cosmetologist _
Are you a *Cosmetologist* or *Esthetician* who has *Lash Extension* experience or is interested in learning lash extensions and brow services? Do you want to have a long-term and stable career as an Eyelash Technician? Then come join our growing Esthetician and Cosmetologist team at a brand new studio in Colorado springs, where we specialize in making everyone look and feel refreshed, beautiful and AMAZING!
We are an independently owned and operated Franchise. The Owner and Manager wants to create a positive, encouraging and uplifting team work environment where women empower women.
*Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Benefits: *
* Competitive compensation plan depending on full-time or part-time status.
* Discounts on retail products.
* A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment.
* Opportunities to learn and develop your skills as an Eyelash Stylist.
* Full 2-week intensive eyelash application training.
*Eyelash Technician/Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities: *
* Design specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest's individual needs.
* Perform professional eyelash extension sessions.
* Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio's policies and procedures.
* Understand, promote, and sell the brands service offerings, including choice upgrades.
* Understand and promote exclusive retail products for guest's at-home usage and aftercare.
* Create excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude.
* Provide frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare.
* Generates new clientele through the referral program.
* Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer.
* Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program.
*Here's what we're looking for: *
* A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology.
* Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques.
* A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude.
* A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers.
* A professional appearance at all times.
* Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment.
Apply today to see if we're a great fit for you. We would love for you to meet our hiring manager and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Each Studio location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Are you available to work at least 2 weeknights and 1 weekend shift?
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Eyelash extensions: 1 year (Preferred)
* Esthetician License (Preferred)
* Cosmetology License (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* One location
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
* Only full-time employees eligible