EOE STATEMENT: Beebe Landscape Services, Incorporated provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Landscape Maintenance Technician is expected to complete the following tasks, and any other tasks that may be assigned, to the best of their ability. However, this should not limit any employee from going above and beyond expectation.
Landscape Maintenance Technician Job Responsibilities
- Remove trash and debris from lawns
- Mowing lawn areas
- String line trimming
- Edge sidewalks and curbs
- Weeding of planting beds, sidewalk cracks and curbs
- Remove all debris caused by mowing, edging, and string trimming
- Use of backpack blower to clean/remove debris from walks, drives, curbs, and shrub beds
- Prune/Remove chutes, suckers, and dead wood from ornamental trees and shrubs
- Dead head flowers
- Perform other tasks as directed
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment as requested
- Ensure you are wearing your personal protection equipment before operation any equipment.
- Ensure all safety devices are in working order.before operating any equipment.
- Report any safety hazards or broken equipment to your supervisor immediately
- Be aware of your surroundings and any potential hazards
- The Landscape Maintenance Technician is expected to complete the preceding responsibilities to the best of their ability. However, this should not limit any employees from going above and beyond expectation. BLSI believes in promoting from within. The greater your skill set, the greater value you bring to yourself and the company.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Position Requirements
Landscape Maintenance Technician Requirements
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- DOT Medical Card or ability to aquire
- Required to participate in our Winter Service Operations.
RATE OF PAY: Based on Experience
REQ NUMBER: LAN-20-00001
OPEN DATE: 2/10/2021
LOCATION: CT, East Windsor
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Beebe Landscape Services, Inc. celebrates its thirty-forth year by continuing to offer the best landscape and winter services in the region. At Beebe Landscape we pride ourselves in acting as your single-point-of-contact landscape contractor for all of your commercial, municipal and residential needs. Our team of professionals has the certifications, licensure, and expertise necessary to ensure that healthy, balanced soils on your property lead to a lush, green stand of turfgrass come spring, and a safe passageway to your businesses during even the worst winter storms. Our design team can convert your yard into the outdoor living space of your dreams, or greatly increase the curb appeal of your business for your established and prospective clientele. How? We listen. When you meet with one of our client representatives they want to hear your vision for everything outside of your door, and share insights and suggestions with you based on your horticultural questions.
With 798 acres of lawn cared for and 306 acres of snow cleared (and growing) we have the bandwidth to service properties small to large. Our Core Values allow us to offer the best landscape services in the Connecticut and Western Massachusetts regions since 1986.
Beebe Landscape's Core Values guide our high standards. These values represent our commitment to our customers, community, employees and environment. Our principles influence every decision we make. They solidify relationships, encourage commitment, promote teamwork and encourage professional development. We strive to provide value in everything we do.