Outdoor Environments Group is the Midwest's leader in innovative design, construction and maintenance of residential and commercial outdoor environments. Our passion is to create an outdoor environment that inspires, rejuvenates and elevates our client's day. Our team is a family that supports each other, and we believe that we only succeed when every individual on our team succeeds. We promote from within and help our team members grow and nurture their careers.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member will be an integral member of service team that safely installs and maintains high quality landscapes for our clients. Landscape Maintenance Crew Member will act as part of a team to efficiently execute duties with a strong focus on exceeding customer expectations.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as directed by Crew Leader in daily activities
- Safe execution of landscape maintenance and property care service work including, but not limited to, mowing, trimming, pruning, seeding, mulching, fertilizing, weeding, planting and other maintenance tasks as necessary to the OEG quality standard
- Assist Crew Leader with all phases of daily tasks as directed to ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment; Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes
- Able to isdentify concerns with regards to plant health and report those to Crew Leader
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures and policies
Landscape Maintenance Crew Member should have:
- Some experience with landscape installation and maintenance, preferred but not required
- Prior professional mowing, preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn new skills and able to adapt to change quickly
- Indiana driver's license, preferred but not required
- Indiana Applicators License 3A & 3B Pesticide License, preferred but not required
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not required.
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting; some Saturdays maybe required
We offer competitive pay, Company paid medical coverage, vision, dental, term life and disability coverage, 401k with a Company match, Paid Community Service time, Paid Time Off, Onsite fitness center and so much more!