Outdoor Environments Group is the Midwest's leader in innovative design, construction and maintenance of residential and commercial outdoor environments. Our passion is to create an outdoor environment that inspires, rejuvenates and elevates our client's day. Our team is a family that supports each other, and we believe that we only succeed when every individual on our team succeeds. We promote from within and help our team members grow and nurture their careers. We are currently looking for a Landscape Architect to join our team!
The Landscape Architect will be an integral member of our collaborative Landscape Architect team to create, develop, and execute designs for truly distinctive outdoor spaces per client request. Landscape Architect utilizes design software to create plans. Landscape Architect will create construction estimates and client proposals; identify, select and coordinate vendors and material and act as internal quality control to ensure a superior product is delivered to our clients.
Landscape Architect Duties/Responsibilities include:
Development of AutoCAD plans based on conceptual design
Creation of graphic presentation for client communication
Conduct site visit to ensure proper survey and layout data are taken for project design
Participate in conceptual design through team Charette
Identify, select, and coordinate materials, vendors, and subcontractors
Internal quality control for construction and permit documentation
Develop construction estimates and client proposals
Landscape Architect Required Skills/Abilities:
- Confidence in hand and computer-generated graphics
- Proficient in AutoCAD/2D drafting and 3D modeling software (Sketchup), Adobe Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in landscape architecture, architecture, or design field
- 1-2 years' experience in Landscape Architecture or design firm, preferred
- Landscape Architecture license, preferredKnowledge of Planting Specification & Design, Standard Construction Details & Industry means/methods, preferred
- Must be willing to engage in client communications and interaction
- Eager to learn and develop new skills, including budgeting and estimation
- Desire to work as part of a dynamic team and develop personal and team goals
- Creative problem-solving skills and critical thinking
We offer competitive pay, opportunities for growth. Company paid medical coverage, vision, dental, term life and disability coverage, 401k with a Company match, Paid Community Service time, Paid Time Off, Onsite fitness center and so much more!