I just partnered with a well-established, growing Land Surveying firm, looking for a Registered Professional Land Surveyor. They have a work hard, play hard mentality & they invest into all of their employees with above-market compensation.
They are looking to add a key member to their growing Land Surveying team. The Registered Professional Land Surveyor's primary role is to provide survey calculations, analysis and final map checking, record drawings research, as well as maintaining and building client relationships.
What they have for you:
- Work/Life Balance, flexibility and a company who understands family time!
- A great culture, people, and environment
- The opportunity to grow both as a team and as an individual
- A diverse project portfolio
- Above-market compensation
What you will be doing:
- Monitoring projects from start to finish, interacting with clients
- Residential surveys
- ALTA/NSPS work
- Using the latest technology and software to be effective for projects including deadlines
- This is a key role, with the opportunity to grow long term both as an individual and with a company
For additional information on this opportunity, contact Ashley Crosby directly at . Resumes may be confidentially sent to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.