At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused sales professional talented in leading and directing sales programs and activities for high priority clients?
- Can you commit to a consultative field sales position driving revenue growth while leading a team of Key Account Sales Professionals?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Highlights:As a Key Account Lead in Strategic Sales, you are a front-line field-based representative that leads and directs sales programs and activities for high priority clients. You excel at managing a team of Key Account Sales Professionals while assisting the Sales Manager. You focus on developing strategies that position Spectrum Enterprise as the client s consultant of choice for their current and future voice, video and data communication requirements.
You enhance the client experience by proactively developing relationships with boundary partners, including Market Development, Construction, Sales Support, Client Services, Product and Marketing. You have a strong ability to identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business. You thrive in an office environment and travel regularly to provide an excellent overall client experience. You report directly to the Manager of Sales Strategic Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Match Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Pretax Child Care Spending Account
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
- Drive revenue by assisting Sales management in developing and implementing medium- to long-term account team strategies for high priority clients with a focus on accelerating account growth potential.
- Ensure that all team members are focused on implementing the account team strategy in both maintenance and acquisition of incremental revenue through weekly team strategy meetings and reviews of activity and performance.
- Accelerate growth by leading the team through proactive consultative needs analyses with clients, including the development of client-centric voice, video and data solutions.
- Entice clients through the identification of business issues and proposal of solutions using the Spectrum Enterprise portfolio.
- Capture new business by leading the design, development and presentation of sales proposals that meet client needs.
- Identify potential business development opportunities or service level improvements by closely monitoring developments within the account base.
- Provide an excellent overall client experience by collaborating with support groups, such as Sales Engineering, Sales Support, Client Services and Marketing.
- Upsell new business and secure contract renewals through the development of relationships with key decision makers.
- Report sales activity and client information by maintaining all required sales databases.
- Improve key sales skills and stay current on market trends by attending all sales meetings and training sessions as required by leadership.
- Provide weekly summaries and reports for senior leadership to leverage.
- Improve sales and meet objectives by carrying a quota, selling alongside team members and contributing to the overall team performance.
- Mitigate risks by complying with all established Spectrum Enterprise policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties, special projects and act upon long-term business-building opportunities related to the position as assigned.
- Five or more years of enterprise-level account sales experience in the telecommunications or cable industry selling ethernet, cloud services, high-speed data and fiber services
- Proven experience managing an assigned territory to achievement and over-achievement of sales quota
- Track record of developing and executing a strategic account plan customized for large, high priority clients
- Passion for delivering and exceeding a team-based sales quota
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment requiring teamwork, flexibility and change management
- Experience using client relationship management (CRM) systems, such as Salesforce
- Solid organizational development and business skills
- Expert in voice, video and data networking technologies
- Sound business analysis skills using Microsoft Office tools and CRM systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid driver s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel up to 70% of the time
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
- Bachelor s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)