Finance professionals , is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for Finance professionals . Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you are an experienced Receptionist and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
- Manage all aspects of the sales reporting dashboard and adjust as needed
- Ensure all daily, weekly and monthly crystal reporting is accurate and on time
- Assist sales leadership with reporting
- Liaison between sales team leaders and other functional groups such as order management, customer service, finance, credit and collections or contract management
- Track all pricing requests and ensure approvals are within SLA
- As requested by leadership, assist with the service order form accuracy, including the review or creation for new and existing customer service order forms and pricing requests
- Work with sales leadership to update customer records with sales contracts and other information
- Resolve issues related to orders that are rejected for various reasons, providing updates to the sales team
- Work directly with other departments to support ongoing and special sales campaigns
- Data Analysts is a plus
- Excel is a must for creating and tracking through spreadsheets