We are looking for a committed and personable Journeyman Plumber to join our team. The Journeyman Plumber will be required to diagnose and remedy issues pertaining to water and HVAC systems, which might include drips, obstructions, and weather damage. You should always ensure that services are rendered in a professional, courteous manner in order to maximize customer retention.
To ensure success as a Journeyman Plumber, you should exhibit impeccable troubleshooting and decision-making skills. An outstanding Journeyman Plumber will suggest services that may be of use to families who have incurred damages and delays as a result of plumbing issues.
Journeyman Plumber Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Locating leaks, tears, blockages, corrosion, and weather damage in water and HVAC features.
- Informing clients of all estimated costs before commencing work.
- Fixing issues in water and HVAC systems by repairing or replacing these structures, or aspects thereof.
- Installing pipes, gutters, and appropriate fixtures to ensure adequate drainage.
- Ensuring that structures are in excellent working condition upon completion of each project.
- Consulting with clients to identify and address any other concerns related to their water and HVAC systems.
- Advising clients on appropriate care for their water and HVAC systems.
- Observing pertinent health and safety regulations.
Journeyman Plumber Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- Successful completion of an appropriate, formal training program or apprenticeship.
- Licensed to practice as a Journeyman Plumber in the state where you will be working.
- Familiarity with all relevant techniques and tools needed to perform your duties.
- Exceptional physical fitness and hand-eye coordination.
- Capacity to operate independently.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Willingness to avail yourself beyond normal working hours.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, use hands, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, talk, and hear.
- Must be able to move objects up to approximately 50 pounds about the workplace safely.