Sunpro Solar is seeking a *Journeyman/Journeywoman/Journeywoman Electrician *for our *Omaha, NE. Territory*. The Sunpro electrician is responsible for installing residential and light commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems. The Sunpro electrician is dedicated to providing excellent service and ensuring a positive customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Ensure best in class customer service above all else.
* Prep vehicles with parts/equipment daily.
* Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required to install residential and light commercial solar PV systems.
* Go to service calls to assess and fix any electrical problems.
* Obtain all required materials to complete the assigned project, including renting special construction equipment.
* Proper installation of required materials, as contracted and designed.
* All electrical work meets or exceeds the current National Electrical Code (NEC) and local jurisdiction requirements.
* All projects are completed in a workman-like manner.
* Resolve project, customer, and staff escalations.
* Review project packets for completeness and accuracy.
* Troubleshoot PV systems and resolve electrical issues.
* Oversee and effectively communicate with local inspectors.
* Ensure all projects pass jurisdiction requirements.
* Communicate with territory Project Manager and Coordinators.
* Maintain and enforce safety and training programs.
* Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
* Create a positive work environment.
Qualifications & Requirements
* Must have an active Journeyman/Journeywoman/Journeywoman Electrician license (TDLR)
* Must be a motivated team player, looking to succeed.
* 1+ years of experience as a Residential Electrician.
* Ability to calculate total load amperage ratings, wattages, KW & KVA sizes.
* Ability to perform physical requirements of the project.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
* Professional appearance, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong work ethic and grit.
Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading rooftop solar providers for the Gulf Coast and Southeast regions. Sunpro Solar designs, install, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and was ranked #5 for 2020 Solar Power World's Magazine Top Solar Rooftop Contractors nationwide and no. 372 on Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S.
At Sunpro Solar, we thrive on our employees' diversity and celebrate the strength of our differences. Sunpro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Sunpro Solar strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
Sunpro is a drug-free work environment. Only candidates able to pass the background check will be considered.
\*Applications will expire after 60 days.\*
Sunpro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply at our website. Thanks!
1299 Farnam Street
Suite 300, Omaha, Nebraska 68102
_Related keywords: electrician, journeyman electrician, electrical, electrician apprentice_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $40.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Signing bonus
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Electrical Experience: 3 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Electrical License (Required)
* One location