IT Quality and Testing Engineer
United States - New Jersey
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference # 220418BR
Job Type Full Time
Are you a Test Manager with a good understanding of the Investment Banking business? We are looking for a motivated testing engineer who is passionate about quality and committed to :
• design, build and maintain an automation framework for testing the department's systems globally
• develop custom tools and integrate with existing tools to increase engineering productivity
• define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the bank including international locations
• comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
• deliver on time
You'll be working on our Stock Borrow Loan IT team based in Weehawken, NJ. You will be part of a project team that is globally dispersed, focused on software delivery.
• experience in preparing detailed test plans and ensuring adherence to global test strategy of UBS
• highly self-motivated and delivery focused, self-starter with minimal supervision
• experience in querying and validating data from relational DBs
• strong analytical skills to plan, manage and execute test scenarios
• organized, well-structured and with drive to deliver high quality software solutions / components
• proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
• a strong communicator, detail oriented and diligent
• understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and tools
• ability to lead a team of test engineers across multiple regions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. - provided by Dice