Our corporate HQ in Jersey City is in looking to bring on an experienced freight forwarding professional to join the business development team.
The ISC Business Development Manager will support business development efforts for the international supply chain portfolio.
-Build relationships with field and sales teams to provide ISC product expertise
-Develop prospect and target accounts
-Lead/support sales cycles starting with customer needs analysis, effect high value solution designs, develop customer proposals (or RFQ response) and close business opportunities
-Transition newly won business onto implementation
Your Skills and Experiences
• BS or Certificate in Logistics / Supply Chain / International business / Project Management; or equivalent in experience
• Advanced Analytical skills
• Highly proficient in MS Office Products; Knowledge of SC Modeling Tools helpful
• Strong technical understanding of Systems i.e. KN applications (or similar); ERP systems, EDI concepts and processes
• Advanced understanding of international supply chain concepts i.e. Principles of inventory management, distribution, procurement
• Experience in manager level customer interaction i.e. customer service, sales, sales support or customer solutions team
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.