Experis is partnering with a company based in the Bellevue, WA area to identify an IoT Solutions Engineer on a full-time basis. This can be a remote position if not based in WA.
Our partner is an Internet of Things (IoT) company that is looking for a motivated and experienced IoT Solutions Engineer to join the team.
The IoT Solutions Engineer will report to the Sr. Product Lead and enhance the customer experience through pre- and post-sales efforts. The IoT Solutions Engineer will help
- Technical onboarding and implementation support for new M2M/IoT customers.
- Pre- and post-sales technical SME for US and international sales efforts.
- Engage with Account Executives to understand deal statuses and next steps
- Leverage technical knowledge of eSIM, IoT, and networking to overcome customer barriers and challenges during the product onboarding, implementation, and deployment process
- Send emails and conduct calls with prospects and customers as requested by VP of Sales or Account Executives.
- Troubleshoot technical sales escalations, working to provide solutions for successful customer product implementations. The hire may also be asked to provide occasional limited onsite support for Tier-1 customer rollouts.
- Services management for implementation support and new device testing.
- Become the trusted technical advisor for key decision makers (CEOs, CTOs, CIOs)
- Typical pre-/post-sales support includes gaining an understanding of the customer's product strategy and analyzing the customer's testing and deployment challenges The IoT Solutions Engineer will often lead the coordination of cross functional teams including sales, engineering, operations and customer support for pre-/post-sales efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 4-7 years' experience In Telecommunications, IT Administration or Network Engineering roles with a professional track record of successful technical leadership involving network and application troubleshooting skills.
- The IoT Solutions Engineer is a wireless data subject matter expert on current and future wireless technologies. The ideal candidate has experience with M2M, IoT, eSIM/eUICC technologies. Familiarity with basic data packet layer networking concepts such as SGW/PGW, CGNAT, TCP/IP, MQTT, and CoAP all the way down to the data schemas a customer might use is a big plus.
- Deep technical understanding of eSIM and the Internet of Things (IoT) industry.
- Previous experience in a technical solutions engineer, or technical sales role is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including ability to communicate with all levels within the firm.
- provided by Dice