Adecco is currently assisting a nationally known client in their efforts to fill an Interactive Graphic Designer position in San Diego, CA. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: Fulltime (40 hours / week) Length: 6+ month contract Shift/Hours: 8am -5pm Pay Rate: $35.00 / hr Adecco W2 Responsibilities for this Interactive Graphic Designer job include, but are not limited to:
The Interactive Graphic Designer is responsible for development and production of visual assets and designs that support the OUR CLIENT brand on the company's Web sites and applications. He/She is responsible for design projects and ensuring compliance with OUR CLIENT's style guidelines.
Designs Web Sites, Graphical Assets and Application User-Interfaces
• Conceives, executes, and maintains designs for interactive projects (e.g., OUR CLIENT.com, online advertising, etc.) to ensure compliance with OUR CLIENT's visual style guidelines.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills for sharing ideas with UX team.
• Collaborates with UX designers, Information Architects, Web developers, Marketing managers, Copyeditors, and other stakeholders to plan and execute new designs.
• Develops graphical assets based on Visual Design Guidelines and Design Briefs from UX Team and outside stakeholders (images, icons and banner ads, page layouts, etc.)
• Creates visual design comps and graphical assets for our client.com
• Support application design by applying visual design to wireframes and prototypes provided by UX team.
• Involved in the technical and graphical creation of pages, producing not only the look of the website or page, but understanding how visual design will impact usability.
• Create high-fidelity HTML prototypes for user research testing and executive reviews
• Optimizes graphics for mobile and desktop users
• Must be able to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
• A good understanding of programming languages like CSS and HTML is a plus.
• A good understanding of responsive design is a plus.
• Tests design elements within Content Management System
• Uploads images into the Content Management System
• Maintains Design Standards
• Maintains site appearance by upholding visual guidelines to maintain consistency among OUR CLIENT'S digital project
• Works with UX designers and Web developers, internally and externally, to educate them on OUR CLIENT's visual standards.
• Maintains Design and UX guidelines.
Qualifications for this Interactive Graphic Designer job include, but are not limited to:
Monitors Quality Assurance and Process Improvements Reviews web page designs to ensure adherence to OUR CLIENT's visual guidelines and design best practices Must be familiar with issues of browser compatibility, able to trouble shoot and solve for browser compatibility issues Socializes OUR CLIENT's style guidelines and design processes with other business units to ensure company-wide understanding. Identifies and documents improvements in design processes to increase design development workflow. Documents design best practices to increase design and development efficiencies. Researches and keeps up current design trends and best practices A good understanding of WCAG 2.0 Accessibility guidelines is a plus.
Ability to succeed in a fluid organization striving to drive unprecedented growth in a competitive environment Why work for Adecco?
Weekly pay 401(k) Plan Skills Training Medical, dental, and vision benefits IMPORTANT: This Interactive Graphic Designer job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include available Skills Training, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records